What I’m Fighting For
Affordability for All
The cost of living is too high. By investing in public services, we can reduce expenses on those who can least afford them and create a more affordable city.
- Expanded Public Housing
- Universal Childcare
- Tuition Free Post-Secondary
- Long-Term Care Reform
Extended Health Benefits for All
We do not have universal medicare in Canada. Essential medical benefits should not be conditional on your job contract.
- Universal Prescription Drugs
- Universal Dental & Vision Care
- Universal Mental Health Care
Good Jobs for All
Too many people can’t get ahead. Employers are gaming the system to avoid paying you for your labour. All workers deserve a livable wage and basic rights.
- Pay Raises for Essential Workers
- Sick Days for All
- Unions & Co-ops
- Community Benefit Agreements
Climate Action Now
Our leaders have wasted too much time. We must act swiftly to decarbonize our economy and adapt to extreme weather events.
- Sunset on Fossil Fuels
- Zero Emission Homes & Transport
- National Clean Energy Grid
- Investing in Community Resiliency
Justice for All
We live in an unjust society. Together, we must confront the roots of our ongoing oppression including colonialism, colourism, and white supremacy, among others.
- Justice for Indigenous Peoples
- Empowering Marginalized Communities
- International Solidarity with Oppressed Peoples
Build Downtown Surrey
We can build Canada’s next great city. We must invest in next generation infrastructure to ensure we create an inclusive downtown for everyone.
- Expansion of SFU & KPU
- Building a Federal Jobs Hub at Surrey Central
- Expansion of SkyTrain into Langley, Newton & South Surrey